We offer LCCI Courses in:
- Travel & Tourism
- Accounting and Finance
We offer HEXCO Courses in:
- Fashion and Design
Weekdays 5pm to 8pm
Weekend Saturday 8am to 5pm
Fortcode College (FC) cooking lessons helps one to be a better good. Whether you want to refresh your skills or start from scratch, FC is the place for you. Classes are designed to meet different age groups and different needs.
FC offers classes for Kids, Teens, and adults
- Budding Chefs ( 7-11 years)
- They learn fundamental kitchen skills, focusing on measuring, mixing, exploring new foods etc while following recipes geared for their age group.
- Young Teens (12-16 years The classes run during the school holidays< Monday to Friday, or during the term Saturday mornings.
- They get to experiment with simple yet sophisticated menus that they will enjoy re-creating at home.
- Young Adults (17-20 years) There are a variety of courses available for our adult class including vegetarian dishes, diabetic dishes, baking etc. * Class size is limited to 6-10 * Our Chefs demonstrate skills and techniques * Work individually or in a group preparing amazing foods hands on * We eat what we prepare in class
- Adults Classes
- This class targets those students who are about to be away from home for the first time or those in college but want to learn how to cook healthy meals.